- What seems to be your preferred colour?
- Green – the colour of your eyes, sweater, pants, and shoes.
- Boring colours because you are a business-person
- Don’t have one
- Why would you fly to Boston?
- You are a businessperson and are going to do important business things
- You don’t know why you’re on a plane
- Someone took you
- How do you react to people making origami rabbits for you?
- You find it charming and offer the person a piece of gum
- You find it disturbing and put on headphones
- You would love it and that’s why you do it for other people
- You don’t notice them doing it
- What is your preferred beverage?
- Tomato juice
- Lots and lots of wine
- Chocolate milk, which they regrettably don’t have on airplanes
- You never drink anything
- How do you like to pass the time?
- Falling asleep on my shoulder
- Reading newspapers and ignoring your funny and attractive neighbour
- Drawing on your neighbour’s newspaper while he is in the restroom
- Telling stories
If you got…
Mostly 1s: You are the person sitting to my left. You are a 60-year-old bald man who frequently falls asleep on my shoulder and drools on it. You snore a lot but you accepted my origami rabbit with grace, so I let you sleep and don’t draw too much on your face.
Mostly 2s: You are the person sitting to my right. You are a guy in your thirties and a little too cool for school. You drink a lot of wine which causes you to go to the restroom a lot which causes me to write incorrect but funny answers in the crossword puzzle you were working on.
Mostly 3s: You are me. Sucker.
Mostly 4s: You are my book. You are interesting and probably the most liked of the four.